Dear customer, the general conditions of sale described below, indicate the terms and how to purchase online from this site in compliance with consumer protection regulations. We invite you to read them and accept them in order to purchase.
These general conditions of sale govern the sale of products marketed by REM SRLS, based in viale Umberto i, n 100 - 04100 Latina, Tax Code and VAT number 02912900590, from their website www.ruggierobignardi.com.
These terms and conditions shall take effect from the acceptance date of the same by the customer from the site, and shall be applicable to all intents and purposes pursuant to art. 1341 of the Civil Code.
The company reserves the right to modify at any time these general conditions of sale and report them on the site.
Any contractual or extra-contractual liability is excluded on the part of the company for direct or indirect damages to persons and/or things caused by non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
The purchase of products takes place through access to the site and log in. It is understood that the picture accompanying the description of the product may not be fully representative of its features.
The correct order receipt is confirmed by an automatic email reply.
The prices shown include shipping costs and VAT.
For more information or to receive support, you may contact the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org
The dispatch of goods takes place only after the receipt of credit.
In the event of cancellation, either by the customer or in case of rejection of the same by REM SRLS, the same will be cancelled and the amount pledged will be released (timing of release depends exclusively on the banking system). Upon cancellation of the transaction, REM SRLS can not be held liable for any damages resulting from the release of the amount pledged by the banking system.
REM SRLS reserves the right to ask the customer additional documents proving ownership of the credit card. In the absence of documentation transmission, it reserves the right not to accept the order.
For each order placed, the Company issues the sales document of the material dispatched. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the customer when ordering shall be considered legally binding. The customer may request a copy of the invoice or receipt within the period of three months from issue.
Delivery costs are included in the sale price.
At the time of delivery, the customer is required to check:
- that packaging is intact, not damaged or wet or otherwise altered; - that the number of packages is as indicated in the transport document.
Any damage to the product or packaging or mismatch in particulars, must be immediately reported to the corrier by indicating SUBJECT TO WRITTEN INSPECTION on the courier warrant delivery. Once the slip is signed, the customer can not make any objection about the appearance of the goods.
Should the material stored at the courier's warehouses not be collected, because of repeated inability to deliver to the address specified by the customer upon order within 5 working days, the order will be canceled.
Pursuant to and within the limits of art. 64 of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206, the customer has the right, within 10 working days from receipt of the products purchased, to exercise the Right of Withdrawal, consisting of the right to return the products received and to obtain a refund of the price paid.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must contact REM SRLS, telephone n. 335/7153413.
Subsequently, the Customer must send a registered letter with return receipt to the following address:
REM SRLS Viale Umberto I°, n 100 04100 LATINA (ITALY)
The customer may also anticipate communication by e-mail at: email@example.com
Upon receipt of the notice, the Company will notify the customer about the procedures and return number.
The customer must promptly execute shipping to the address provided, at its own expense. The product must be returned undamaged in the original packaging. In case of transport damage which occurred during the return, REM SRLS shall communicate the same to the customer within five working days from receipt of goods, allowing him to complain to the courier used for transportation. The damaged goods will be made available for return and request for withdrawal will be simultaneously canceled.
Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage, REM SRLS will refund within 30 days but not before receipt of the goods purchased, the full amount of the asset by transfer on the credit card. The right of withdrawal is lost in the event that the products are returned damaged (for reasons other than transportation), or missing parts and components.
Italian Leg. Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 on the protection of personal data.
Please note pursuant to and by effect of art. 13 of Italian Leg. Decree 196/2003 that:
1) the above-mentioned Italian Legislative Decree includes a series of obligations on those "processing" (ie, collection, recording, processing, storage, communication, distribution, etc.) of personal data related to other subjects, prescribing the duty to inform interested parties about the rights that the law recognizes them and the characteristics of the data; 2) processing your personal data that will be requested and will be communicated by you to us will be held in the premises of the Company REM SRLS, in accordance with the principles of necessity and relevance to the use of computerized procedures for legal and fiscal obligations for the enforcement of contractual obligations; 3) the data controller is the company REM SRLS. The person in charge of data processing is domiciled for the purposes of law in the office of the same company. During such processing, the owner and its agents may become aware of the data that will be processed in accordance with the obligations arising from the rules on privacy and the principles of fairness;
4) processing shall be performed with manual and automatic systems used to memorize, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to processing purposes, based on the data in our possession and with your commitment to immediately communicate any corrections, additions and/ or updates;
5) excluding disclosures made to comply with legal obligations and contractual requirements, the data provided to the writer will be used solely for the requirements of the law;
6) the nature of the provision is intended strictly necessary related to the processing purposes mentioned above; the provision of these data by you is essential for the accurate performance of the activities listed above; 7) refusal makes it impossible to properly fulfill contractual obligations and the law, jeopardizing the continuation of the relationship established between the parties; 8) At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with art. 7 Italian Legislative Decree 196/03, in particular to:
- Know the existence or not of personal data concerning you, and communication of the same in intelligible form; - Be informed about the holder, on the purposes and processing methods and the contingent person in charge, on the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed; - obtain the updating, rectification or integration of data; - obtain the cancellation, anonymous transformation or interruption of the same; - oppose for legitimate reasons the processing of data, within the limits established by law; - oppose the sending of advertising material to carry out market research or commercial communication.
The full text of art. 7 of Italian Leg. Decree 196/2003 concerning the rights of the person concerned is available on the Guarantor's website www.garanteprivacy.it.
Packages are generally dispatched within 20 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via UPS with tracking and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by UPS Extra with required signature, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
From the shipping charges are excluded the cost of packaging and postage. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.